A night before and after leg day is a nightmare for most of the gym enthusiasts but you can’t imagine bodybuilding without strong legs. Missing the leg day is one of the bizarre mistakes that anyone can make. With the right proteins powder, vitamins, and other nutrients, you can make leg day less painful and more effective. Though there are various protein powders available in the market, you can’t rely on everyone. Take the proper advice of the experts and make the right decision that leverages your performance during leg day. Choose the best proteins powder India that help you not only to survive but also to thrive during your leg day workouts. Here are some tips to stay motivated and improve your athletic performance.
- Nutrients: Nothing can be achieved without the right amount of nutrients. Whether it is muscle gain or recovery. Try to take the nutrients from the natural sources but if you are unable to do so get supplements especially protein powders which are available at very attractive proteins powder price. Protein is very crucial to recover and fuel up the muscles so take the supplement before and after the workout. Omega 3 fatty acids should be considered too while doing such intense exercises.
- Warm Up: Even warm up exercises are too hard to perform. Stretching is a priority. Without proper stretching, none should start leg exercises. People can jog or run for warm up but should avoid heavy running. Limit your cycling time if you do cycling for warm up on other days of exercises.
- Squats: Squats are one of the most important exercises that can be used as a warm up on other days of exercises. But on the leg day, you need to focus on squats without weights first. For warm up you need to do twenty squats then do squats with weights that you call barbell squats. Do three sets of the exercises. If you are a beginner you should start with the weightless barbell then move to the heavier sets. But maintain the posture. Your knees should not come further to your toes while doing sit ups. Keep your lower back straight while doing so.
- Rest: Taking rest between your exercises makes your leg day less painful. Not only rest keeps your pain at bay but also fuel your muscles to do more repetitions of your leg exercises. Yet rest can’t prevent pain completely, you have to make your pain a motivation to do more reps.
- Take Help Of Trainer: A trainer can help you in various ways like supporting while doing exercises or tell you what you should do exactly. Legs exercises are dangerous to perform too. Without proper guidance and help, you may injure yourself.
You can’t stop pain while doing leg exercises but you can recover faster or perform better in the gym. Maximize the recovery and performance with the right approach because leg day is a crucial day of a week that can’t be underestimated.