With more states legalizing recreational marijuana recently, the question arises – can you pass an upcoming urine drug test that you need to take? The U.S. cannabis sales hit a record $17.5 billion in 2020, a 46% increase from 2019. The support for legal marijuana is at its record high of 68%, while 12 states in the U.S. have legalized the use of recreational cannabis, as of January 2021. But growing usage of marijuana puts you more at risk of getting caught in a drug test when you apply for a job or undergo a legal procedure.
Fortunately, you will find the Internet flooded with tips and tactics to cheat a drug test but you aren’t sure which one to rely upon. If you are serious about passing a urine drug test, you need to understand that only fewer options actually work. Drug detoxification is one such effective measure that helps eliminate all drug metabolites that can potentially come up in a drug test.
But what is detox? Is it effective in passing a urine test for drug screening? Are detox supplements safe to take? Read on to learn more about drug detoxification.
What is Drug Detoxification?
Detox is a process of ingesting a supplement – available in different forms – to help flush out toxins, impurities, and drug metabolites from the system and preparing your body for an upcoming urine test. However, it is important to understand that not all detox kits are created the same. Not choosing wisely can land you in serious problems if traces of marijuana get detected in a drug screening when applying for your dream job or undergoing a legal procedure.
Therefore, do your homework thoroughly to buy the best drug detox kit available in the market today.
What are the Different Forms of Detox Supplements You Need to Know?
With the increasing popularity of drug detox to pass a urine test, different supplement forms are now available in the market – working in different ways. Some of the most widely-used varieties are discussed herewith:
- Detox Drink: This is the most common form of detox supplements used today, offering varying flavors and strengths. These are go-to detox drinks that help flush out all toxins and impurities to help pass a drug test. These liquid cleansing supplements need to be taken at least 60-90 minutes before taking a urine test. You may pass urine several times after taking this drink. This indicates effective cleansing. The best detox drinks may help refrain drug metabolites to show up in the drug test for up to 2 days.
- Detox Pills: If you hate those fruity flavors, you can consider taking detox pills. Generally, most detox drinks are available in pill form but ingredients are somewhat different when you buy leading brands. Instead of using typical detox drink ingredients, pills include components like saw palmetto, ginger root, burdock root extract, red clover, and creatine monohydrate.
For effective results, it is important that you take the pills as per instructions.
- Detox Mouthwash: This is relatively a new addition in the list of detox products, but claims to be effective in passing a drug test. All you need to do is swish a specific amount of this mouthwash in the mouth for about 1 minute and then swallow it. You have to repeat the steps until you finish the entire bottle. However, the efficiency of these products in passing a urine test is still under consideration. So, choose wisely.
Some detox liquid blends are available for a 5-day or 7-day course, i.e., you need t o take the formulation as instructed for the entire course. This aids in efficient cleansing. At the same time, you need to abstain from consuming any form of drug during this entire course.
Benefits of Detox Supplements
Apprehensive about using detox supplements to pass a drug test? Here are some potential benefits of using a good drug detoxifying product:
- Helps get rid of all harmful toxins, impurities, and drug metabolites from the body with results up to 2 days
- Available in different flavors that make it easier to use the product
- Little to no potential side effects; detox supplements can cause you to urinate frequently, but that is an indication of optimal cleansing
- Allows you to pass a urine drug test with higher effectiveness than other products in the market
Is Drug Detox Effective?
Now comes the most important question – is detox an effective method to pass the urine drug test? That will depend on several factors such as:
- how much CBD you use
- how often you exercise or the kind of exercise you do
- your metabolism and eating habits
- your percentage of body fat
These are some important factors that will help determine how long THC will remain in your system after use. And on these factors depend the effectiveness of a detox kit in passing the drug test.
It is also important to follow the instructions carefully and repeat the process as required to get desired results.
How to Improve the Effectiveness of Detox Supplements?
When you buy the best detox supplement, you are likely to get effective results. However, to increase the likelihood of passing the drug test, it is important to buy only the best quality drug detox kit. You can consider Stinger Detox – an effective deep system cleanser available in a variety of flavors. Check reviews at https://tooslick.com/stinger-detox-review/ for all its product varieties that help you boost detox defenses of your body.
Some Tips to Keep in Mind Before the Drug Test
- Abstain from consuming marijuana and other drugs at least 3-7 days prior to the test
- Keep a check on how much marijuana you consume
- Do not exercise 24 hours before taking the test
- Make sure the drug test is taken within 2 hours of consuming the detox supplement
- Take zinc supplements that help reduce the chances of detecting THC or other drugs in the urine test
Hopefully, the above guide will help you determine whether drug detox kits are safe and effective in passing a urine test. Always research thoroughly and check reviews of a detox product before you buy it.